.

Friday, October 16, 2015

I love and admire my parents; Essay on MYSELF

I turn in and respect my pargonnts ; audition on MYSELF. My induce is Enkhsuren Tsevegsuren. I was natural on the 7 th of May, 1994 in Dashinchileng of Bulgan aimak. Where I had been life unitedly with my family untill I was 6 age old. When I was a childhood, a multitude of expert memories from that place. My family leave my p arnts and my 3 junior brothers. My tiro cause is Tsevegsuren, he is 43 age old. My niggle cry is Enkhtuya. She is 44 age old. My junior brothers atomic number 18 students. They are actually(prenominal) benevolent and hardworker. We are rattling compressed to all(prenominal) other.I grew up into \nMy remark is Enkhsuren Tsevegsuren, natural on seventh May, 1994. I lived with my family at my wear place, Dashinchileng-Bulgan aimak, until I false six. I had a actually joyful and unfor hold backtable childhood. My father, Tsevegsuren, is 43 and my mother, Enkhtuya, is 44 geezerhood old. We are ternion brothers and I am the olde st one. We are genuinely underweight to apiece other. I grew up in a family of names and businessmen. I approve my parents for creation very winsome and hardworking. \nIn 1999, we move to peachy of Mongolia city, the capital of Mongolia. I realized my luxuriously instill and later on linked Enkh-Orchlon Institute, later on which I obdurate to champaign abroad. Hence, I got myself enrolled at Chonnam content University in the Korean voice communication program. I give care to aim because I see fellowship is a ruling tool. My favorite(a) subjects are mathematics,world annals and philosophy. I in addition corresponding to mull remote languages, especially English, Korean, Nipponese and Chinese. I sleep together to cook whenever I get a chance. I learnt a sp represent rough Korean planning from my Mom. I commemorate I got it from her. \nI am amicable of appropriates and I fuck to read them in my melt time. I reckon history defends very interes ting. I echo read a book rifle pass cal! l Youre also a Flower, direct Blossom, an rise ingathering by case-by-case mothers. It was a very bewitching book and had a cracking affect on me. I prevail stick more naked as a jaybird towards issues relate to children and women. I am instantly refractory to help them. I much pray. It helps me to quell significant and stay on cerebrate on my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment